We decided to have an in night tonight. There's about 20+ people just hanging out in the common room of our hostel. We're watching silly movies, drinking good beer and making good conversation. Goonies is on now so...I have a few minutes to type.
Anyway, there is a large contingent here from California and they were checking the score of the game. Naturally I already knew that OSU won, I mean, what kind of fan would I be if I wasn't keeping up with that...but we all expected to beat Akron, so no big deal there.
The real reason I almost wish I could be in C-bus right now is...
The Ducks just killed the Wolverines. KILLED. I can't even believe it. It's too good to comprehend. Yet no one here shares my feelings on this subject. Boo. Anyway, yay for the Buckeyes! Yay for App State! Yay for Oregon!
And I am rolling on the floor laughing at LLLLoyd!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment