Well after a long day of traveling I got here safe and sound!
I got to Dublin Airport at 7:30 am and didn't get to my hostel until 5:30 pm. But it was worth it in the end.
Our hostel is a sweet apartment in the middle of Montmartre (near the Moulin Rouge). There are 6 of us in it. Me, my roommate Scott (from New Zealand), Rubens (a boy from Spain), Nina (from Slovenia) and 2 others we haven't met yet. Nina has orientation today but I am going to Versailles with her tomorrow. Scott and I went exploring last night since we were the last to arrive and no one else is around. All we really saw was Sacré Couer but it has an unbeatable view of the city. Then we went and got dinner. We both got snails as appetizers. They were DELICIOUS!!!! Very impressed. We also stopped in a bunch of bars and I got to use my French since this isn't a very English speqking neighborhood. Turns out, I remember quite a bit! Good thing, the people are much nicer once you start speaking French.
Anyway, this computer is quite difficult to type on because the keyboard is entirely different and I need to head over to the center of town to climb the Eiffel Tower.
à demain!
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment