The wake-up call came at 7:50 am. I am impressed with myself for remembering to set it up when we got home at 6 am. The day was absolutely beautiful. Of course. We got the girls schedule. Three games at 9 am, noon, and 8:30 pm. Some of the guys invited me to go back to South Beach for the day and hang out on the beach so I could sleep in. However, since this trip was entirely paid for by the team, I decided to go to the games.
And I was feeling pretty good in the morning...I probably didn't crash until about halfway through the noon game. In a last ditch effort to keep myself awake I became the team photographer. Actually, I got some great pictures of everyone playing softball. We made it back to the hotel in between the noon and night game and I slept for as long as I was allowed. Forget food...I'd worry about that later.
After some debating, all but one decided to go out. Naturally, Whit and I were in favor of one last night out. I'll sleep when I'm dead. :-)
We actually went back to the Hard Rock again. What a change! It was crowded, there were lines, we had to shove our way onto the dance floor...and in a true Dane Cook-like moment, we may have been standing in the woofer.
Haha, but in all seriousness...it was fun. We went to Passion nightclub and danced more than we had in any of the other night. It turns out Passion was connected to the same bar we'd been to two nights ago and we went through the tunnel to it. There was a VIP section this time which no one appeared to be paying for. Also, the girls that we dancing on the bar seemed to be taking the job a little bit more seriously. As in they were actually dancing.
Eventually we found ourselves completely worn out and hopped back in the minivan. We got back to the hotel and went to sleep...flying home today after a big end of the trip meal!
No comments:
Post a Comment