The tickets are booked and the bags are mentally packed...
I will be leaving for Spain on June 17th. I fly into Dublin, then have a 12 hour layover and then a flight to Madrid! I will be living with a very sweet family just outside the capital of Spain for the summer. The town is called Galapagar (look it up on Google Earth, it's very pretty) and I will be there for two months helping take care of their three adorable children and learning Spanish in a hurry!
The basic deal is they will house me, feed me, and give me a weekly stipend in return for playing with the children and working on their English Monday thru Friday. They have also agreed to help me with my Spanish. I plan on taking a course while I am there in the evenings. My weekends are to myself which is great because Lili is living just a train ride away in Lyon for the summer! I already have plans to meet up with her and her classmates in Pamplona for the running of the bulls. I won't go too much into detail now, because I will definitely be updating you from there! I also will have a small and very awesome group of other girls who are all doing the same thing!
The gig is only for the summer because then I have to be back for the school year to begin but if you plan on being in Europe between June 17 and August 17...let me know!
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment